luni, 3 august 2009
( Miss Selfridge coat and blouse, Levi's jeans, Adidas Superstars, H&M hoodie)
If you search for a place where you can slow down, enjoy Van Gogh's paintings or just wander narrow streets while admiring ginger-bread houses, Amsterdam is the perfect choice. To do list:
- pack clothes that keep you warm. you never know when smoke turns to clouds.
- eat a giant pancake, filled with delicious black berry jam.
- stroll along the channels and then stop for a quick bite - french fries covered in mayonnaise.
- do the Kalverstraat shopping. And stop at all three H&Ms.
- visit Van Gogh's Museum and Madame Tussauds, after you get high legally. or you can get high afterwards and visit Artis, Amsterdam's zoo.
Make sure you spice your wardrobe up with a little help from the local vintage boutiques'. Also don't forget your umbrella or a coloured raincoat.
Last, but not least, enjoy the full cherry of the trip by socializing in the Red District neighbourhood. Play Virus Syndicate and float on green air.
Brain damage: 100%